So, the September is here and my suggestion is to use all of the summer that is left. In culinary sense it means “use the fresh veggies while it’s still here” :)
This recipe is vegetarian and it doesn’t contain any animal products, so it is also also vegan.
For 2 persons you will need 20 minutes and,
- 200g of your favourite type of pasta
- 1 red sweet pepper
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 handful of spinach
- 1 handful of cashew nuts
- ½ chilli pepper
half a stalk of celery
0,1 l soy cooking cream
Salt and pepper
- Chop carrots, pepper and celery on sticks, garlic and hot pepper into small pieces, and spinach on large pieces. Cashew nuts also chop in half or quarters.
- Put the pasta to cook in salty water.
During this time put a little oil in a pan and fry the carrots, and after 3-4 minutes, add celery and peppers. Fry for 5 minutes until slightly softened.
- Add the garlic and chilli, and fry for another minute.
- At the very end add spices, spinach and pour the soy cooking cream .
- Check the taste, add salt, if necessary, and before eating sprinkle with chopped cashew nuts and, if desired, with a little olive oil ...
Have a god light meal and enjoy the rest of the summer ;)
Leave a comment